Hey Toronto, here at Dignity repairs we were wondering what were the most popular cars in Canada. So we put out passwords in and started loading up the Google… Here is what we discovered. The most popular vehicles in Canada are:
- Honda Civic – AKA good old dependable. The most popular reason for getting a Honda is because this care can be depended on from Toronto, to Brighton. The Honda is a dependable car. Its other benefits include, fuel economy, the gear shift and great handling ability. This vehicle appeals to a wide demographic of Canadians.
- Hyundai Elantra – Inexpensive, Good handling and a top safety rating. This is truly the appealing vehicle for families and young professionals.
- Toyota Corolla – Sleek, sophisticated and fun to drive. This is truly the car of the intellectual driver in Canada.
At Dignity Repairs we service all these makes and models and even more.
Go to 626 Dundas Street in Toronto for help with all your automotive needs.
First make sure you wash and dry your vehicle to make it clean. Make sure the vehicle is free from any defects or contaminants. When applying a wax best results are achieved by applying in the shade. You want to spread the wax until you vehicle is covered in a thin uniform layer. Use a buffing machine to apply the wax to the vehicle.
To determine when the wax is ready to be removed. Swipe your finger across, to see if it is clear. If it is. The wax is ready to be removed.
For additional detailing techniques go to Dignity Repairs in Toronto Ontario.
Today someone on WordPress named Jerry27 asked, “How do we rotate tires?” Well today Dignity Repairs has an answer for you Jerry.
First off you need to know if you are rotating directional or non-directional tires. In this blog we will teach you how to rotate both types.
How to Rotate Non-directional Tires: The tread pattern on non-directional tires is done in such a way that the tire can be put on the wheel for any directional rotation. You can switch the side the tires are on when you rotate them.
For rotating non-directional tires, use the cross pattern. For cars with rear-wheel drive, move the front tires to the opposite sides of the rear: left-front to right-rear and right-front to left-rear. The rear tires are moved straight forward.
How to rotate Directional tires: Directional tires have a one-way tread pattern that are used for the direction the tires rotate on the car. They are made to go either the left or right side. The grooves are angled for handling, and they also do a good job of keeping water out from under the tire on wet surfaces, reducing hydroplaning and improving wet traction.
Little arrows or triangles on the side-wall show the way the tire is supposed to turn.
To rotate directional tires, just use the front right tire for the back right tire, and the front left tire for the back left tire.
Steps to rotate tires
First engage parking brake: Just for your safety.
Second Loosen the lug nuts on all your wheels: Do not take them off completely yet. Loosening when the car is lifted will make unscrewing them a bit easier.
Third Lift up one wheel with car jack and place jack stand underneath it
Fourth Remove the tires and rotate them to the appropriate pattern for your type
Fifth Lower the car from the jack stands: Take the wrench and tighten the nuts even more. It’s best to work lug nuts diagonally from one to another. It should look like a star pattern. This ensures even tightening. Unbelievingly tightening the lug nuts can mess up the brake rotor.
Thank you for reading today’s post on Dignity repairs, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page:
For any of these issues with rotating tires, come to Dignity Repairs in Toronto, conveniently located at 626 Dundas Street West, Dignity Auto Repair will be delighted to help make your vehicle look fabulous again. Contact us today for an appointment.
Written by Umair Baig
Automobiles are constantly improving. Safety features are continually being upgraded. Acceleration is becoming quicker. There are few changes and trends on the horizon that will completely change the way you drive. Here are the five top automobile trends:
- Personalization: Because of complex algorithms and software, cars are becoming much more personalized. Basically, cars will adapt and understand their driver’s preference and habits. This will make driving much safer and easier than ever before.
- Algorithms for everything: From car insurance to car sales, everything will have an algorithm. For example, your specific driving abilities and the area you live in will be used to analyze the cost of your insurance premium. Basically, everything will become a lot more personalized to you and your vehicle.
- Ethernet in your car: Soon, you will be able to watch movies and television in your cars, thanks to the emergence of the Ethernet in automobiles. Also, this feature is imperative to safety as well. Cars will be able to collect and process data from radars and cameras, in order to handle automatic safety features, such as automatic braking.
- Sharing Information with Car Manufacturers: Soon enough, your vehicle will be able to report back detailed information about real-life driving incidents. For example, car manufacturers will be able to monitor how your vehicle dealt with black ice, and will look to improve the car’s capability based on this information.
- Security: Vehicles are becoming more and more secure and safe for your vehicle. Vendors are now offering extremely secure vehicles, with their security levels being similar to your home or office.
We are always up to date with the current automobile trends. There is a lot of fun stuff in the future, and we just cannot wait.
Conveniently located at 626 Dundas Street West, Toronto, ON Dignity Auto Repair will be delighted to help make your vehicle look fabulous again. Contact us today for an appointment. OR Walk in
Some hints to know if the muffler is broken: There will be an exhaust leak, an annoying sound coming from it or see if their is a break in the extension pipe.
Got a broken muffler? Come down to our location on Dundas in Toronto. We will take care of all your repair needs. Dignity Repairs, drive with dignity.
If you ask any auto detailers they will stress on to you the importance of protecting your vehicle’s coat of paint with a quality car wax. The idea of waxing is your want to provide a sacrificial layer over your car to protect the quality of paint. In this blog Dignity Repairs will tell you why you want to protect your car with a quality wax. That way this is sure to stay top of mind for Dignity Drivers.
- Increase the life span of your vehicle’s coat of paint- Over time Oxidation occurs which breaks down the quality of your car’s paint. Which can make the exterior of the vehicle look very bad.
- Makes the paint look good which makes you look good– The Wax adds a quality shine to your vehicle and increases the life span of the paint.
- Preserves resale value– It doesn’t matter if you have a car that runs great. A bad paint job is going to give a potential buyer room to negotiate the price down with you.
- Maintaining a wax coating makes washing easier – Wax helps prevent dirt and other filth from bonding with the vehicle. Which makes washing much easier.
- Fun Factor – Driving & being in a shiny car is fun. It makes you feel good and it makes you feel cool.
To conclude use a quality wax. If you need a recommendation feel free to stop by to our location on Dundas Street in Toronto Ontario. That way we can refer you to a quality wax. Thank you for reading the Dignity Repairs blog today. Be sure to connect with Dignity Repairs below on Social media.