Hey Toronto, here at Dignity repairs we were wondering what were the most popular cars in Canada. So we put out passwords in and started loading up the Google… Here is what we discovered. The most popular vehicles in Canada are:
- Honda Civic – AKA good old dependable. The most popular reason for getting a Honda is because this care can be depended on from Toronto, to Brighton. The Honda is a dependable car. Its other benefits include, fuel economy, the gear shift and great handling ability. This vehicle appeals to a wide demographic of Canadians.
- Hyundai Elantra – Inexpensive, Good handling and a top safety rating. This is truly the appealing vehicle for families and young professionals.
- Toyota Corolla – Sleek, sophisticated and fun to drive. This is truly the car of the intellectual driver in Canada.
At Dignity Repairs we service all these makes and models and even more.
Go to 626 Dundas Street in Toronto for help with all your automotive needs.
Click the bird to follow us on Twitter
Click the F to like us on Facebook
How To Drive a Manual Transmission?
by Evan Shanks
How To Check Your Tires?
by MyRide on Autobytel
Connect with Dignity Repairs on Social media:
Would you like to make sure everything on your vehicle is working properly? Dignity Auto Repair is here to help. We offer full auto body repair, mechanical repair, tire service, detailing service, and auto paint service for your vehicles. We invite you to visit us at Dignity Auto Repair, located 626 Dundas Street West. Toronto, ON. Call 416-977-1400 to schedule an appointment.
Welcome to our virtual space for Dignity Repairs some of our specialities partially include Car washes and auto repairs. At Dignity Repairs we recognize that not all auto mechanics do what is best for the customer. Let us face it some mechanics think they can rip off the customers especially if they are LGBTQ or female. They assume that the customers know nothing about cars, repair and engine maintenance.
- The auto shop only offers repairs– If an auto shop only offers repairs they need to inflate their costs to cover overhead, pay hourly wages and their advertising fees.Which creates an inflated costs which is the last thing an automotive owner needs in this day. At Dignity Repairs we offers a multiple of services and businesses under one roof, so that we can better pay our overhead. We also can offer a flat fee to save the customer money in the long run process.
- The mechanic only talks to a man– Yes sadly some scam sale tactics are sexist. By putting forward a communication style that only speaks with the man who is also in the auto shop. They present a hyper masculine and gruff sales style which says “The man is the only one who can understand vehicles.” In the meantime they probably know that to be false then rip him off anyways. By the way if anyone is sexist in an auto shop you should probably walk out because it is disrespectful and they are unprofessional.
- Straying from price– They quote you a lower price, then tell you something different after inspection for the same service. Also if the auto mechanics charge for inspection they are probably going to overcharge you. At Dignity Repairs we do not charge for the inspection because we want to do what is best for your the customer. You may want to ask your possible mechanic why they charge for your inspection and why they are not more happy to be receiving your business.
Thank you for reading our Dignity repairs blog.
Our Mechanic and Technicians are Licensed , Highly Trained, experienced, caring , knowledgeable and professional
At Dignity Repairs we want you to drive with Dignity. Please connect with us below on social media. We have a Facebook page, Twitter page and this WordPress website which you can subscribe to. Happy driving everyone.