Written by Ashton Deroy:
Air quality in your vehicle has been linked to cancer, driver distraction and pulmonary issues. This blog has three pieces of advice to manage the air quality in your vehicle to ensure your driver safety. This blog is really about managing the environment in your car which will also ensure a healthy driver. This can also help to ensure vehicle function long term?
- Use a cheap foam brush to dust between the A.C. vents – This ensures you do not have vents breathing out dust in to your vehicle.
- Vacuum up the dust as you brush it off – Do not just leave it sitting in the car. Make sure you clean it up and get it out of your car.
- Clean all the knobs and buttons – This will help keep the function of the car up.
- Clean out all of the trans from the car, especially bottles – Leaving bottles in the car long term because the bottles release cancer causing toxins and are very bad for your physical health.
- Use a magic eraser to clean off the vinyl and leather – Well because ewww.
- get rid of animal hair from your upholstery with a spray bottle and scrub.
Need an internal car cleaning? Please contact us: Call Us Now, 416-977-1400
Spring is nearing you can see the snow leaving, you can see clearly on the road and the horizon is clear ahead. Well except for the rainy days… Still many people don’t know what are important things to look at for Spring time auto maintenance. Today Dignity Repairs is going to share three tips for auto maintenance in the spring.
- Check batteries, plugs and wires– All these components give the power to your vehicle. Without these you are stuck roadside seeking the help of a friendly stranger. Test and replace your old batteries, plugs and wires. Especially if they are over two years old.
- Tire pressure– Nothing sucks like being stuck with a flat tire on the side of the road! Winter weather can actually reduce the pressure in your tire. In Toronto you have 5 months of cold weather beating on your tires. Just think in this case it is better to be safe than sorry!
- Check fluid levels– There are lots of things to check do not miss any of them. Engine oil needs to be checked, so does transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze/coolant and, yes, even wind-shield washer fluid. Commonly brake fluid is a big issue in the spring time.
Not quite sure where to start? Come down to Dignity Repairs in Toronto Ontario. Click below on the map to get our address to enter to your GPS. Thank you for reading today’s blog.
Like Dignity Repairs on Facebook & follow us on Twitter: