Hey Toronto, here at Dignity repairs we were wondering what were the most popular cars in Canada. So we put out passwords in and started loading up the Google… Here is what we discovered. The most popular vehicles in Canada are:
- Honda Civic – AKA good old dependable. The most popular reason for getting a Honda is because this care can be depended on from Toronto, to Brighton. The Honda is a dependable car. Its other benefits include, fuel economy, the gear shift and great handling ability. This vehicle appeals to a wide demographic of Canadians.
- Hyundai Elantra – Inexpensive, Good handling and a top safety rating. This is truly the appealing vehicle for families and young professionals.
- Toyota Corolla – Sleek, sophisticated and fun to drive. This is truly the car of the intellectual driver in Canada.
At Dignity Repairs we service all these makes and models and even more.
Go to 626 Dundas Street in Toronto for help with all your automotive needs.
- Accelerate and decelerate your vehicle slowly – Take your time with how you operate your car. On an ice road this could be the difference between life and death.
- Drive slowly– Measure rather it is better to arrive to work late or not at all!
- Know your brakes– How long is it going to take for your breaks to come to a complete stop?
- Don’t stop if you can avoid it – With the exceptions of stop lights and stop signs of course.
- Don’t power up hills– The road is iced meaning if you power you could slide right back down and risk drivers’ lives near you.
- Don’t stop going up a hill– If you are part way up, there is no room to turn back up an iced hill roadway.
- Stay home– Sometimes staying home is better than risking the ride.
Like our page on Facebook: